EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 12, 2018
Truth Web Design, LLC is a Web Design, Development & Digital Marketing Company. Headquartered in PLANO, TEXAS, we provide web hosting solutions, web design & digital marketing including dedicated servers and virtual private servers to our customers (“Services”). Truth Web Design, LLC has data centers located in Lansing, MI, and with Amazon Web Services (“AWS”).
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Truth Web Design, LLC with the creation or administration of a Truth Web Design, LLC account.
- Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to Truth Web Design, LLC when they subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other Truth Web Design, LLC events.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Truth Web Design, LLC asks for your account information which includes your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (can be stored with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing Truth Web Design, LLC with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Truth Web Design, LLC may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, Truth Web Design, LLC asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Truth Web Design, LLC uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Truth Web Design, LLC for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Truth Web Design, LLC’s Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality of our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Truth Web Design, LLC.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Truth Web Design, LLC shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Truth Web Design, LLC may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Truth Web Design, LLC in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – Truth Web Design, LLC may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Truth Web Design, LLC at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by contacting us at email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
For individuals in the EEA, Truth Web Design, LLC’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Truth Web Design, LLC will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Truth Web Design, LLC to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Truth Web Design, LLC will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Our Website and/or Services are not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
Truth Web Design, LLC
PO Box 864261
Plano, TX 75086
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org